2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Private charter Dec 6,7,8 56 hour on Scat Cat Port A

12K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  GabiJohnson 
#1 ·
Hey 2coolers, some buddies and I have a 56 hr tuna trip booked on the Scat Cat out of Port Aransas. This is an amazing trip. The boat is huge and there is a max of 24 people on it. There are bunks, showers, grill, and a great captain and crew.

The cost is $730 plus tip ($100-$150) we can sleep on the boat Thursday before departing Friday. Bring your food and drinks. Pm me for more info. I may be slow to reply, so don't worry if it seems I'm ignoring you.

Here's the pic from last December.

Steve

See less See more
#3 ·
It's a great trip fellas. Tons of space and no assigned spaces. Jig a while, throw poppers then chunk and rest. 2 nights of tuna fishing with bottom fishing or trolling during the daytime. ( I sleep during mist of the day). Join us! Lets bloody up those decks!

Steve

#11 ·
No tackle restrictions but leave the Zebcos at home. :) May do some trolling, it depends on the rig. If we go to Perdido we will troll, if Hoover or BV then we might troll or bottom fish the daytime. I'm gonna sleep some during the day and fish all the 2 nights.

Steve

#13 ·
We can spend Thurs night on the boat (Dec 5). Trip leaves at 6 am Friday and returns on Sunday around noon or a bit later.

We have 12 or so spots left (of 24), but don't wait until the end. If we don't fill it up by next month, we are going to let it become a public party boat trip.

#14 ·
So if anyone wants to join in on this trip as a private charter now is the time. We are going public after October 7 if we don't fill it up. We have the October and November trips completely booked but still have 14 spots for December. Lets go get some tooners!

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.