2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Laid Off!!!!

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  1528mac 
#1 ·
Fully equipped, love to hit the blue water, just can’t afford fuel/I’ve, yada yada. Fully loaded 26’ with twin 250 ox-66. Dual screen Jd radar/sonar/ depth, fish finder . All the waypoints out of Hilton’s and Rick’s book. Been running offshore since early 80’s. Prefer Poc, but I’m trailerable even at 10,200. If you have the desire to go, all I need is the consumables. If your new to game, willing to teach as well. Currently hold master captains rated for up to 200 tons. Or if I can get several people together the shared expense is not bad. I just really want to go, but don’t mind sharing knowledge, experience. PM me if you want, I am also fully rigged. Depending on what you want can launch from Galveston to Port A. Room for 6 if you don’t mind a little closeness!!! LOL. 5 is comfortable. State water red snapper I can go with 8, four one one side, as they hook up the next in line drops, I’ll gaff and rebait you. Once I have them narrowed down can usually limit pretty quick. POC is preferable for that one. Pm me if you want to go.

#3 ·
Bucees on 332 freeport today at 230

Galveston is a no go today, going to load up and hit Bucees on 332 in Freeport at 230. Target area is holding clear, water is calm. Might have to dodge a couple showers, I have several frog toggs. 2 commited so far.

#10 ·
Hey there unc_jaws, got any trips going around the first week in June, 3rd-6th? Will be down in Galveston and look'in to tie into something tasty from the saltwater. If you are unavailable, do you have any recommends? Seems a lot of boats full that time of year and I waited just a bit too long. TIA!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.