2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Teacher wanted/fishing buddy.

5K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  jaime1982 
#1 ·
I am looking for someone to teach me to fish with artificial baits, to target reds, speckled trout, and flounders. I normally fish upper trinity bay with dead shrimp, but I'm open to fish anywhere to get on the fish.

I have a 22' tunnel hull with trolling motor and power pole that we will use. I fish almost every Saturday, so if you need a ride and want to teach someone to fish we can help each other out.

I dont drink or smoke and dont mind if you do but please be respectful. Looking for drama free fun.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Tip #1

Don’t fish the upper part of Trinity Bay for a while with all the freshwater runoff we currently have.

Tip #2

Buy the trout support DVDs. Well worth it and they don’t cost more than a couple trips of boat and truck gas.
Excellent tips! I have watched videos but I am a more Hands-On type of guy I learn better from doing it than watching plus it's never a bad idea to get your poles wet with the buddy on board

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.