2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Private Charter Deep Sea Fishing trip + Texas Red Snapper, September 9th 2018, Port M

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Dynamo 
#1 ·
Looking to fill 4 seats to share a Private Charter Deep Sea Fishing trip $330 per person on September 9th out of Port Mansfield, TX. This trip will leave at 6am and target Texas Red Snapper Guaranteed Boat limit 24 (Limit 4 per person x 6). Then we will head off shore and target Tuna, Wahoo, AJ, King Fish, and Dorado. Expect an awesome experience and cooler full of fish you can’t get on a Party Boat tangled with 40 other people. It will only be 6 of us on the brand new Bamm Bamm II 46’ Bertram with Capt. Chad Kinney who has been featured on Penn’s Big Water Adventures on WFN & Outdoor Channel and other Fishing TV shows. Pro level Quality Reels, Tackle, lures, and bait will be provided. See my photos from Last year doing Snapper only, This year I’m upgrading to catch Tuna and more, tired of wasting money on 12Hour Party Boats to only bring back 3 or 4 fish. I Accept PayPal.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.