Near Epic Drift and Wade - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-10-2019, 09:19 AM   #11
WillieT
Registered Users-pm+

WillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to PirateWillieT has been promoted to Pirate
Great report and catch. Would love to see Smackdaddy back.
WillieT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2019, 09:34 AM   #12
gsb
Registered Users-pm+

gsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunnergsb has been promote to Gunner
Great job fellas!
gsb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 09:44 AM   #13
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan Hunt View Post
he's still "retired" from 2cool?
LOL... Mac has been banned from having a keyboard ;-) forever LOL.. But in person he's the kinda guy that will make you laugh, cut up, and will give the shirt off his back to help you do anything. Good peoples.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:48 AM   #14
largeutfan
Registered Users-pm+

largeutfan is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Hey big thanks for the detailed report and great pics for those of us on dry land !!
largeutfan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 10:04 AM   #15
Aggieangler
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)

Aggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to PirateAggieangler has been promoted to Pirate
Love seeing this! I miss seeing Smack around here.
Aggieangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 10:10 AM   #16
barronj
SHUFL

barronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Pirate
Nice fish, good report, great times.

I miss Mac, although he had some people he would just wind up tight, then sit back and watch. Ok, he didn't really sit back. He kept winding them up again and again.

Funniest reply I remember was from Mac, directed at Gilbert.
barronj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 10:49 AM   #17
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizepig View Post
what is the drain fitting for underneath that mess of fish in the ice chest?

E-Z Drainer Anti-Clog Cooler Drain. it keeps the plastic ice bag and ice from clogging the drain so it actually drains when you need it to or if you want to drain off a little water and add more ice.

My friend Reed on 2cool told me about them. he said they have a website but I just go mine at the show.. he usually shows up at fishing shows.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:16 PM   #18
tangalangus
Registered Users-pm+

tangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Piratetangalangus has been promoted to Pirate
Great Report!!!
tangalangus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2019, 09:55 PM   #19
NOCREEK
Git Bit

NOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to Pirate
I would say that was an Epic day of fishing, especially since y’all were prowling around and targeting what looked good. But having your knowledge of Trout Support and Macs fish magnet it’s almost unfair Lol! The few times I’ve fished E Matty it was with Mac and whether you catch fish or not it’s a guaranteed good time. We paddled 7 miles one time and I think I caught the only trout! Mac had the bright idea of parking one truck at the launch and leaving one where we were gonna drift to but he must have talked smack to Mother Nature at some point because the tide went waaay!!! out and we couldn’t get in and had to paddle back to launch Lol, we were whooped! He put it on me one day when Gracie, him and I fished a cold day in November 2013. We had a good ol time belly deep and drifting, I strung a slot red and he caught and released a solid slam! Few pics from a super nice day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOCREEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2019, 10:44 AM   #20
troutsupport
Site Sponsor

That's awesome.. good times for sure. I can't believe ya'll had to paddle back all that way. Whew!!!!