2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

psth

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dan_wrider 
#1 ·
Anybody else in Ackmans spac? Started accumulating units july and been adding more in lots of 9 for the free warrants since then every time something else popped. Taking a little longer than I'd like to announce but been a very steady gainer and since has become my largest holding. Seems to be pinned at $30 at the moment but nav is $20 + the free warrants on this one so like buying a different spac at $15 or less. Anyway, just curious if anyone else was holding/accumulating.
Spac's have been good to me.:cheers:

#2 ·
I bought it on IPO. sold it a month or so ago when it hit $32.

I’m pretty heavy into SPAC’s. Taking an absolute beating the last two weeks. Got greedy and dove into some warrants. Was doing good at buying commons near NAV right before this correction. My timing is impeccable.

#3 ·
I bought it on IPO. sold it a month or so ago when it hit $32.

I’m pretty heavy into SPAC’s. Taking an absolute beating the last two weeks. Got greedy and dove into some warrants. Was doing good at buying commons near NAV right before this correction. My timing is impeccable.
Bro it's a **** show out there lol. I've been buying since ipo and haven't sold a single share. Threw the last of my dry powder at warrants yesterday thinking the bottom was in (wrong) lol
Have to think Ackman saw this coming. Hopefully it'll help get the deal done.
Good luck out there! :brew2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.