2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

RKT

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  dan_wrider 
#1 ·
Anybody else riding the rocket? Grabbed a substantial position on ipo day at $18 and doubled down a day or 2 later for an avg of $20.07
Some confusion about a cap of 51 billion but float of 2.6 billion but I believe she has a lot of room to run. Could be a very lucrative play.

#3 ·
Great day to add bro.Almost felt better seeing a little pullback today. That thing had some gaps to fill for sure. After sept 2nd when the masses see the earnings report I don't believe there will any holding it back. Cant help but believe this is way undervalued.

#5 ·
The mortgage industry is not without risk. Typically, the housing market moves up and down in lockstep with the economy. Times are tough right now. The risk of loan defaults is high. But despite the risk, RKT stock is worth the investment.

It’s a company that has been in business for 35 years, is profitable and has been capitalizing on the recent surge in new mortgages and refinances. It’s innovative approach and use of technology appeals to consumers.

Been a great few months for the new homes guys in TX, I have heard several say that June/July were there best sales months on record. What happens when these loans start defaulting?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.