2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Best stock to buy now

8K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  mrvmax 
#1 ·
Sitting on some change and want to put in market since it’s lower than peak and going up almost every day now. What stocks would y’all think will rebound? I’m thinking airlines. Picked up some SW last week...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
LUV looks good.

Don't take my advice, but I still like AMZN on any major dip though I haven't bought in a while. I do own a boat load thankfully.
Others that keep me happy are
V
TAL
BABA
IAC
MSFT

One I sold at 16.38 (stroke of luck) popped back up on my news today.
Ready Capital Corp. Rose 19.23% today. Dividend of 25.20%. Down 50% in the last year. Before then had a very steady and flat 5 years. Announced 2 billion PPP loans.
I'd look at what happens after this hit.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ready-capital-corporation-reaches-2-111500558.html

#11 ·
Just breaking even on my lca commons (bought a while back during hype) but my warrants have been in the $ since $3. I agree with you. Lca will be the next thing I’m holding that should hit.
Do yo have a price target in mind for an exit or are you planning to hold long term?

#13 ·
One more heads up for anyone looking - graf warrants seeming to be undervalued at the moment. It's a 4/3 split to convert (4 warrants=3 commons with strike of $11.50) but I picked up a few yesterday under $3. Commons have major support at $18 up today around 7% to $19.45. Anyway, if you got dry powder and believe in lidar tech, it may be a grab. Good luck!

#17 · (Edited)
QS, RIDE, RMG, BLNK, PLUG, LI, XPEV

IIPR, SMG

PLTR

The Small Cap Growth ETFs are consistently kicking butt right now.

I wouldn’t touch any airline at all when there are other stocks in the market with brighter futures, new technologies, positive driving market forces, and new market innovations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.