2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Who does your financial advisor listen too?

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Davidsel47 
#1 ·
Being in the business there is a ton of info out there about the markets and what investors could do to outperform....

But have you ever wondered who the financial advisors listen too?

Here are a few names that you can go out and sign up for their blogs and weekly update that I have found a number of people in the biz follow

I am in no way endorsing these individuals nor do I have any association with them.... if you need financial advice don’t take it from a fishing forum!

Bob Doll W/ Nuveen
David Kelly w/ J.P. Morgan
Mohamed El-Erian w/ Allianz

BTW- you can catch them on CNBC often as well ....
If you ever catch someone on the CNBC channel, most of the time they have free blogs you can sign up for.

This is not financial advice nor should it be.
Please consult a professional for advice that pertains to your situation.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
For my budget management, I use the services of thefinitygroup.com. I don't know what they're listening to or whose advice they are reading/following, but I can recommend some good podcasts I listen to for financial literacy. I would recommend podcasts because they are easy to listen to when you are on your way to something or doing sports. Podcasts are a go-to option whenever you can listen to them. My first recommendation would be The Dave Ramsey Show which offers advice on life and money, answering questions from callers seeking to learn how to get out of debt and start building for the future. Other good podcasts are the one by Clark Howard and the one called Women and Money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.