2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

The Motley Fool

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  buton 
#1 ·
Do any of you subscribe to the Motley Fool? Is it worth it?

#6 ·
I have signed up for a few years. Have some good recommendations and present helpful information on how to review stocks. I found it helpful in understanding what to look for when buying and selling. They do sell some of their products and funds but don't really pressure you. My problem is while they are selective in their stock picks their are more picks than I have money to invest. I think it is a good by for a year or two to learn more about the market and investing. I am not sure it would be something for a long time unless you have the funds and the time to read all the material. It is written very well and easy to understand their reports.

#7 ·
I personally have been a subscriber for years with Motley Fool. I enjoy reading about smaller companies before they are well known. Like anything, not all of their stock picks work out, but their track record for small and mid sized companies is quite impressive. I recently purchased Twilio. (TWLO) which they recommend at least 6+ months ago. I use the product and like the story. They have a few different subscription, couldn't tell ya off the top if my head when which I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.