2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

New Stock for me

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Hunter.S.Tomson 
#1 ·
Kept you guys updated on ADPT a couple years ago and still following AAXM (wearable cameras) see my previous thread I updated.

I just started a stake in TRMB at 40.25 and figured I would share this with the group as something for you guys to research.

Trimble is in a niche market that uses GPS technology to automate multiple things like field surveying and operating heavy machinery. IMO their GPS system is top notch and I feel that they soon will have a new growth market or possibly be in position to be bought because of the Driverless Vehicle market. They have some of their products in a few GM cars but currently is just a small revenue portion. I'm going to invest and watch similar to what I did with Axon (AAXN). I initially bought AXON because of the Taser product and the outcry for less lethal weapons, the stock did ok but once their new growth segment (cameras) hit the market the stock took off....Trimble is doing well now and will keep and hold to see how the driverless market grows as this could propel this stock into a serious growth mode.

Not saying this is my hot stock tip of the year but keep an eye on as a good play to add to a portfolio

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.