YETI
MSFT
V
ZEN
PG
IAC
CRM
ABT

Sold some of my MU and SWK, TXT, and CWEN. Dumped all of my SHMP and waiting to dump YVST. Thinking about selling some IWM.

Took Buffet's advice and picked up some TEVA last year and down over 28%.

#7 ·
Buffett made a big TEVA purchase last year. When news came out I purchased in May 2018 @ over $20 per share. I'm down around 26% in one yr.

It's a lot better time to buy now than when I did but I'm definitely not buying any more of it. Not sure of Buffett is still a holder but assume he is.

#11 ·
Not a recent buy but I am long and green (no pun) on these and they're worth a mention for your watch list: ZYNE, PUFXF, IIPR. I was recently alerted to EMMJ as it has been on on a tear lately. PUFXF is the long shot. IIPR pays dividends. Do your own research. Here are a few data points along with commentary to consider....

If H.R. 1595: SAFE Banking Act 2019 passes, you may see a sudden surge in the overall market. Serious money has been on the sidelines (e.g. institutional investors, hedge funds, etc.) studying and preparing for market entry. Their fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) is slowly eroding. This bill may not pass in its current form, but I feel it will get quickly amended and pass soon thereafter. Those US tax paying businesses in this new industry deserve to have proper banking services for the millions they are bringing in today. It is not safe for businesses to operate with that kind of revenue stream without banking services. Many of the new emerging markets are projected to be in the 'billions' in the next 2-3 years. That's a lot of businesses operating without proper banking services. The politicians know this and many of them are keen to see changes happen soon and they know that backing these types of issues this will win them votes.

The biggest domino to fall will be federal reclassification. It is the big kahuna and it is being recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO). While this is not US Federal, it is a legit and visible org with a little bit of pull. The Trump administration has taken note and is asking for input on the reclassification subject. Our administration could have ignored the WHO recommendation, but we didn't. The winds of change are definitely blowing.

#12 ·
I was recently alerted to EMMJ as it has been on on a tear lately.
Oops. Correction. That should be BMMJ. Body and Mind Inc. Has gone nuts recently. Not sure if there is more room, but it was hot enough to stop trading for a day or two while they looked into things. Nothing was found and trading opened back up. Others have gone through this already too and nothing is ever found. I think part of it is just anxious money on the sidelines jumping in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.