2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Kraft Heinz

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Mr. Breeze 
#1 ·
I realize I am no savvy investor, just trying to maintain my existence. Several years back I decided not to invest in individual company stocks, but to invest in funds instead that spread the risk out. My saying was that if a company CEO spent too long in the bathroom that the stock price showed it. Even though I try to spread out, the "rising tide lifts all boats" has always seemed true to me.

But, the purpose of this thread is say I am shocked at the hit Kraft Heinz took.

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway loses more than $4 billion in a single day after Kraft Heinz revealed a string of disappointing news.

#2 ·
That was a big drop.

I am not too savvy either...apparently.
Take a gander at this bad boy.

"Stamps.com, the company topped earnings estimates by more than 25%, to $3.73 per share, on quarterly sales of $170.23 that outperformed by 7.58%. However, the loss of the company’s exclusive partnership with the U.S. Post Office has caused the company to drastically lower its forward outlook. Shares, which had been up nearly 30% year to date, are currently down 52% ahead of the opening bell."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.