2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

SHMP Natural Shrimp

23K views 110 replies 17 participants last post by  Jwarren 
#1 ·
Worth checking out, I will be looking to add on any drop today.
Already in x00,000 shares at average of 0.065, was watching in December when it was 0.008 but didn't pull the trigger
Lead story in SA Express News Business section 2/3/19.
15+ years R&D and SW Research retired scientist key player.
Got US patent on 12/26/18 for self contained shrimp farming and they have figured out how to keep vibrio and ammonia out.
Can be put in any warehouse anywhere in the world and deliver high quality shrimp and patent also applies to lobster, any marine fish or other species.
First crop harvest in next 1-2 weeks and have media invited.
This company is not just going strong and price up but they are prime for buy out or big contract deal or more.
Put what you can in and thank me later and glta.

#82 ·
My ill advised attempt at a quick turn on this one caught me with my pants down and I'm taking a serious spanking. Almost cut loses early yesterday but did not and I'm glad I held out. Hopefully the recent trend continues and I can get out at less than my current loss.

#85 ·
Had to sell some at .22 to pay some taxes and hated doing that.
Bought some more sub .20 past few weeks so back up in mid 200K range

Still believe in SHMP and there was lots of activity in LaCoste early this week.
Had invitation to go but then taken back as too many meetings and bigger players so sure hope there is some news soon of partners, investors, expansion, more.

#88 ·
I sure hope you're right and in turn moves the needle on the sp. Need some good solid news out of them. Took a pure gamble and held on this one. Head saying no gut saying yes. I held because I like the technology. I think there is a market and a need for it, just don't know if these guys have what it takes to turn it into a money maker

#86 ·
Still believe in SHMP and there was lots of activity in LaCoste early this week.
Had invitation to go but then taken back as too many meetings and bigger players so sure hope there is some news soon of partners, investors, expansion, more.
What I don't understand about SHMP-
This is your post from back in February-
First crop harvest in next 1-2 weeks and have media invited.
I read that on message boards everywhere. It became end of Feb, Beginning of March, End of March, April, and it just never came. No press as promised. No reveal. I wonder why it never came.
Then it became the food show. Then it became they are adding tanks so it must mean something. Their only taste review that I have seen is from their own chef.

I wonder what kind of business arrangement would allow those cryptic leaked pr details, yet not allow the release of the promised harvest data, other taste tests, etc?
Just baffles me as does the price of $14 per lb head on shrimp.

I have a feeling you'll make more money on this stock and I'll be cheering you on but I can't understand it.

#90 ·
So what?

Old news... quarantine due to post larval shrimp brought from hatchery in Rockport. Bump in the road. Caught it early and now continuing to move ahead with multiple ongoing plans...SHMP is doing exactly what they have said they were going to do. Multiple announcements coming soon. Looking forward to the shorts getting crushed and the naysayers being silenced.

#92 ·

Old news... quarantine due to post larval shrimp brought from hatchery in Rockport. Bump in the road. Caught it early and now continuing to move ahead with multiple ongoing plans...SHMP is doing exactly what they have said they were going to do. Multiple announcements coming soon. Looking forward to the shorts getting crushed and the naysayers being silenced.
This stock is a train wreck. Indoor shrimp farming is a losing play...

If you were unfortunate enough to buy into the hype sell on the next uptick if there is one

#109 ·
Can someone explain a stop/limit order.

I set a order this morning while the rate was .87 to sell (limit .90 / stop .85) the bid rate dropped below .85 and then down to .81 but the order was never executed.

Am I confused on how that process works or did I get shafted by my trading account?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.