2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Motley fool

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  driftwood 
#1 ·
The Motley Fool in its free columns keeps referencing to an unnamed company that is/will supply all new cell phones with a particular component. That company would then be huge money maker according to MF. Without paying MF for this secret name, anyone have a clue what company this might be ?

#2 ·
I' hear nothing about this yet... However, I notice MF sure has "spam looking" ads!!! Seems like MF is now more like Publisher's Clearing H***e nowadays! When it first started, seemed like a more legitimate website than it does today..

T-BONE
(tpool)

#3 ·
I Believe you are referring to the anticipated 5G network. 5G is supposed to greatly enhance mobile speeds. We will need a lot more towers and a new phone to utilize. Financial pundits are promoting the 3 tower companies and Nokia for the phones as Nokia has patents in place.

#4 ·
A little searching finds that in June, Verizon introduced its first two LTE-only phones, the LG Exalt LTE and HTC U11. This is part of a move to an all-LTE system; Verizon says it wants to shut down CDMA by the end of 2019. That means you must have a 4g LTE phone to operate on their system and 2g and 3g phones will be bricked.

The Global 4G LTE Market value is expected to reach approximately USD 322.77 billion growing with a 38% CAGR over the forecast period 2017-2023.

and right behind that comes 5G

Major Key Players:
QCOM,DELL,INTC,ERIC

Verizon Wireless (U.S.)
AT&T (U.S.)
Sprint Nextel (U.S.)
MetroPCS (U.S.)
U.S. Cellular (U.S.)
S.K. Telecom (South Korea)
Alcatel-Lucent (France)
Bharti Airtel Ltd.(India)
LM Ericsson (Sweden),
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China)
Vodafone Group PLC (U.K.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.