2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Bitcoin and crptocurrency markets

27K views 126 replies 39 participants last post by  Tripletime 
#1 ·
Any opinion on bitcoin and the cryptocurrency markets out there?

Just wanting to see of any of you have had any experiences.

#40 ·
They were talking about Bitcoin today on Fox Business News. Seems like a lot of the old timers are shying away because it seems so volatile. They also said that it is very popular with drug dealers and other illegal enterprises and that several govt. agencies, including homeland security, are keeping a close eye on the business. Very popular in places like China. Try leaving China with $100,000 in cash on you. However, it is apparently very easy to do with bitcoins.

#47 ·
This is a scam. They are chumming.... Remember the ostrich ($5K - $10K a bird and $500 an egg)! and then they just stopped and people just released their birds to the wood and shot the eggs. When the time comes when they get ton of money, the will stop and all bitcoins become worthless. Gold eagle coins too! Scam is every where....

#50 ·
Take a look at the LISK project. It has great potential to be a giant.
Approx. $1b market cap now.
Trading between $7-$10 for now.
There is alot going on with this project. It could move up 2x to 10x over next year if they can deliver.
$7 or under is a good accumulation spot currently.
Keeps settting higher highs and higher lows.
Do you own research not investment advise. Just my opinion and some information.
I will also try to post a good video I found explaining the differences between Lisk and Ethereum. Help to understand the potential of Lisk.
Wish you well.
Merry Christmas.

#61 ·
I'm on Coinbase. I'm interested in hearing from anyone currently on a good exchange that offers XRP.

Bittrex not taking new member as of today. Note on the sign up site mentioned the need to upgrade their systems to handle the increased volume of new customers as of late. Basically, you need to wait till they announce they're taking new members again.

I got onto Kraken but can't do much because their verification process is down, or something.

After recently getting into this stuff, I discovered that there are many cryptocurrency tracking apps for the phone. That also led me to discover that there are over 1000 currencies out there now. It's been very interesting to watch the markets and learn about this stuff through readings and research.

#62 ·
I'm on Coinbase. I'm interested in hearing from anyone currently on a good exchange that offers XRP.

Bittrex not taking new member as of today. Note on the sign up site mentioned the need to upgrade their systems to handle the increased volume of new customers as of late. Basically, you need to wait till they announce they're taking new members again.

I got onto Kraken but can't do much because their verification process is down, or something.

After recently getting into this stuff, I discovered that there are many cryptocurrency tracking apps for the phone. That also led me to discover that there are over 1000 currencies out there now. It's been very interesting to watch the markets and learn about this stuff through readings and research.
I haven't had issues using shapeshift to convert bitcoin, ether or litecoin to xrp. Just send them to a wallet and it's good to go. System is overhwelmed at the moment so it's taking longer for sure, esp with bit and ether.

#66 ·
I made some money on xrp since it shot up in price. XLM is increasing as well. If your willing to hold might be worth investing a grand in or so. Hoping in a few years might be a decent return.
I am interested in speculating on these other currencies. Those places other than coinbase are hard for me to understand.

Which one would y'all say is the most simply formatted and best cost?

#68 ·
Wizness wrote:
I made some money on xrp since it shot up in price. XLM is increasing as well. If your willing to hold might be worth investing a grand in or so. Hoping in a few years might be a decent return.
Good call there. Coinbase is so easy to understand. I'm trying to buy some xrp but can't find a platform I even understand.

#69 ·
I have signed up for at least 3 of these sites to trade new cryptocurrencies. I can not understand a single one except coinbase.

I just want to speculate, buy, then sell.
If anyone has any tips where I can do that in a straightforward manner besides coinbase, please let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.