2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Pot Stocks

45K views 178 replies 34 participants last post by  melimelo 
#1 ·
I bought $500 of AMMJ last November.
Over the past couple of months it has shot up like a rocket!
It is worth a little over $4,200 today.

I've seen similar moves on other pot stocks recently.

Is anyone else going to ride the direction our country seems to be heading towards a fat bank account?

Take a look at AMMJ. They've recently made major upgrades to their website, and have had more money dumped into their stock over the past few months than ever before.

#61 ·
I enjoy following this thread - thanks!!!

So, I've got a grand burning a hole in my pocket (actually it's in the oil and gas services sector - I bought 2 years ago thinking it was the low, and my $1k went down to $649 almost immediately, and today it's almost back to that grand). Of these 2 cannabis companies, which would you suggest? My goal is to hold 1-5 years and at least double in stock price... OR do you like a different one (in cannabis market) for my goal?

Aphria Inc. (APHQF)
Abcann (ABCCF)

#62 ·
I think ACBFF and CGC will double in your time frame. Shoot, they're both up ~50% in the last 2 weeks.

I'm beating this to death, but nobody is close to CGC. They almost have as much cash as all the others in the Canadian sector combined. When they put that capital to work they'll more than double their current SP. Shareholders have also approved a stock split and when they execute it, look out.

The 2 you mentioned will ride the wave of all the other's, but I don't know anything about them. Cat O' Lies seems to know the sector very well and maybe will have some input for you.

#63 ·
my personal opinion is AbCann, aka VIVO Cannabis, will be at Aphria share price levels in the not too distant future. But even if it just goes up to $2/share in the next 6-9 months you'll be ahead. Again, just my opinion based on the strategy of the company.

#74 ·
CGC has had a great month, I'm up about 50% in just a few weeks. I think I'm going to cash out of some AMZ and move it to CGC, come Out/Nov, it'll probably take off.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

#78 ·
dang, I neglected to check into this thread and missed the VVCIF...

but, I did get into FFRFM and ATTBF and RVVTF back in May...the two latter are finally starting to pick up...

rest of my portfolio is in the toilet though, LOL...and I thought PURA was a good idea to get back into...doh! down 80%...I'm just riding the pine on a lot of those stocks for now...
snookered

#80 ·
a little late to get on that train for the rest of us....(maybe)...

*CorMedix Shares Up 25%, Holding Over $0.50 Level On Extremely Heavy Volume; Not Seeing Fundamental News To Justify Move Higher; Momentum Continuing In Name: Shares Up ~86% Since $0.37 Level On Wed. Of Last Week

#91 ·
Are any of yall looking at specific industries to invest in?

Vaping seems to be big among tobacco users and I could see that bleeding over to pot. Anybody got any good vaping stocks?
they extract oil/cbd from marijuana plants and use it just like the others vape tobacco etc. there are lots of companies offering various marijuana/cbd oils to vape just haven't really looked into the stocks

#93 ·
Thanks for the support. While I was already in TLRY prior to earnings release, this TLRY CEO interview post release is what has kept me in it. I like where his head is at. Lots of potential...recreational, pharma, consumer packaged goods, beverages, etc. There are some really deep pockets in these industries that should be following Constellation Brands lead. And how true is his comment about "the birth of an industry"? I am along for the ride now. :)

http://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/08/2...gs-report-pot-marijuana-medical-cannabis.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.