2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

New Stock ADPT

20K views 63 replies 15 participants last post by  WESTTU1 
#1 ·
I'm not one to typically offer stock tips but look into ADPT. I'm in the industry and this is by far the leader.

#3 ·
I compete in this market and have seen this company grow from 5 locations to what they are doing now.

People are using their services and I feel people will continue with more Americans using your hospital ER for free healthcare.

There main limitation is not all states allow these type facilities.

I only buy stocks I see their success or use their product....I'm not an expert but my last post below did well :)

#11 ·
A friend asked me around 35 if I thought it would slow down, he waited and didn't buy until 41.

I follow and track their patient volume and as long as that continues to grow your will see this stock increase. They are limited in states they can open Free Standing ERs but they are starting to open hospitals with the same concept. They currently have 2 hospitals being built (TX and AZ). My thought from day one is that they were going to build these sites, run them for a year or so and show growth, and then sell. If they can show cash flow they will be a great target.

I bought a lot early and sold some at 42 to hedge bet, thought I might get a chance to buy more if it pulled back but not yet.

#13 ·
A friend asked me around 35 if I thought it would slow down, he waited and didn't buy until 41.

I follow and track their patient volume and as long as that continues to grow your will see this stock increase. They are limited in states they can open Free Standing ERs but they are starting to open hospitals with the same concept. They currently have 2 hospitals being built (TX and AZ). My thought from day one is that they were going to build these sites, run them for a year or so and show growth, and then sell. If they can show cash flow they will be a great target.

I bought a lot early and sold some at 42 to hedge bet, thought I might get a chance to buy more if it pulled back but not yet.
How do you track their patient volume?

#12 ·
Keep watching...They just secured a deal with a hospital in Colorado for their free standing ERs and I think this could prove to be a good long term relationship and a testing ground to help break into different states that have difficult barriers to entry

#15 ·
They report their volume/patient numbers in their quarterly report. Recently been hard to compare month to month or year to date because they are growing so fast but between 4th and 1st quarter they didn't open many locations so this quarter will be good to see.

I think they report on 4/23

#16 ·
They report their volume/patient numbers in their quarterly report. Recently been hard to compare month to month or year to date because they are growing so fast but between 4th and 1st quarter they didn't open many locations so this quarter will be good to see.

I think they report on 4/23
Let us know if you find out exactly when they report. Always a good time for some volatility. Might jump on this boat with y'all.

#20 ·
I took some profit out and bought ARII for a long term play. They are reporting earning this week too.

Can't win them all :) but can try
Looks to me like you won on this one. Even without the jump today, this stock has outperformed anything I'm holding. I expect it to drop about 4 points by next week as folks take profits, and then I'm jumping back in. Did a little reading on this company, and they seem to be the real deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.