2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

TELL

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  CAPT. DORADO 
#1 ·
Anyone into TELL or does anyone have any opinions on this? If they could seal the deal with Petronet it would be amazing I believe. I have a good bit of shares but wanted to get opinions from the more experienced folks.Look forward to hearing what all you have to say.

#2 ·
LNG developments are challenged to say the least.

In addition to project CAPEX that's huge, the market isn't a fan of TELL's deal offering.

There are other projects that need to contract less capacity to reach FID, and other projects that are more commercially developed. As much as I'd like to see Gulf Coast LNG developments make it, I'm afraid it's a really difficult proposition theses days...

#3 ·
Your the 3rd guy that has mentioned TELL

It is speculative (penny stock) for sure, and MLPs have gotten crushed the past 2 years

I heard that what they currently own will work out in a few years so it’s a buy and hold....

There are numerous MLPs out there that focus on Liquify Natural Gas

CQP is the MLP for LNG the stock
WES is another

Again MLPs are highly speculative leveraged securities and you need to understand the difference in them and stocks

If you want to play the sector I look at AMLP

These are not recommendations! Nor is this advice!
Please talk to a financial advisor and do not take advice from a fishing forum!

#7 ·
Interesting fact
The commodity exchange (COMEX) announced it will start trading LNG on contracts.

If the construction project gets completed this could be a grass root penny stock that could trade like CQP

This is not financial advice and you should seek a professional not a fishing board

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.