2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Bitcoin and crptocurrency markets

27K views 126 replies 39 participants last post by  Tripletime 
#1 ·
Any opinion on bitcoin and the cryptocurrency markets out there?

Just wanting to see of any of you have had any experiences.

#119 ·
I'm all out of GBTC, bitcoin and ethereum. I am slightly positive at the end of the day. Bought and sold a few times.
I think you are right that a few years may be golden, but I was just playing short term on this and need to build my vacation house now. I probably could have done better if I'd have been less greedy.

#125 ·
Not too sure but I do know that I'm up 150%. Already took out my initial investment so the rest is playing with gains. I have a little over 2 BTC that I'm holding long term. At least 2-3 years to see what happens.

I agree that it's gambling for most folks but then again, so is the traditional market if you're playing the market doing short term trades. I'm just going to listen to my son.
Even when the crypto market took this downturn, my son made another 100k... but then again, he's on another level when it comes to knowledge in this market.

Good news for everyone though is that the stock market is also doing great. My 403b is doing fantastic!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.