2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

NFIN

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  dan_wrider 
#1 ·
If anybody wants to speculate on the next spac that might pop. Check out nfin
Way under the radar at the moment.

#3 ·
Could be a sleeping giant bro. Nfin was running $9.80-$10.20 before the announcement. Shares are still under $11. Load up. Worst that can happen is it drops .90 while you wait on them (nfin) to find a new partner. Best case, it takes off like these other spacs have been and you 10x your $. Warrants are a cheap but risky as they can expire worthless if the deal doesn’t go through, tho looking at Triterras I cant imagine this won’t go through. They are a legit company who has a package fix (Blockchain) for small to medium trade finance. Estimated 1.5 trillion $ of an over 40 trillion $ market.
I’m loaded up on both common and warrants.
Not here to pump but the more the merrier!
Do your own dd and good luck! 🍀

#4 ·
Pretty quiet in here but after the VTIQ thread a few popped up and said they purchased on my recommendation so just wanted to share that in light of recent dd, I'm playing this one a little different. Still holding a ton of warrants and commons but will likely sell on the news of the DA. Word is it'll be next Wednesday 29th but of course that's just rumors. Anyway, proceed with caution on this one.
On another note JWS popped today on 0 news (holding units there) so something may be coming soon there - and as soon as I get some $ from NFIN (too close to the pop to leave now) I'm likely heading over to PSTH to get in on Ackmans new spac.
Good luck everybody!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.