2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

NKLA

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  dan_wrider 
#1 · (Edited)
Been riding this one since it was VTIQ.
Has been my biggest gainer % wise outside of maybe novavax. I Have sold all of my common shares and now fully invested in the warrants. Sitting on a few of them.
Seemed like a no brainer but I was hoping that someone with more trading experience than me could give me their thoughts on why the gap hasn't closed between common and warrants yet. Or atleast why it's not closer.
I get that robin hood users cannot purchase warrants but can that really account for an over $25 gap?
TIA

#3 ·
Well I guess the market explained that gap in the warrant and stock price. Kind of new at this but have not seen anything quite like that. I got week hands and sold all my warrants last thursday for an amazing gain. Would love to re-enter but inspite of that bounce today, I'm afraid there is a lot more carnage coming for nikola in the near future. Would love to see a stock price in the low 30's. Would go back in hard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.