2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

VTIQ

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  dan_wrider 
#1 ·
Anybody here in the business or have any insight on this one?
I'm holding a position, have bought once more on a dip but have been holding myself back from getting too deep. Would love y'alls insight on this one.
Very intriguing stock....

#3 ·
Yeah, I got the basics, plus. Kind of new at all of this and was having trouble deciding whether to buy the warrants, the units or just the stock. Being as I didn't fully understand the math behind the warrants and units, I went with just the stock.
Feeling good about the investment at the moment. She's hot today.

#6 ·
I'm extremely biased so not sure if I'm the right guy to ask about this. Got about half of my measly savings riding on this one's success.
It is the future. I don't believe that can be argued but whether Trevor Milton is the man to make it happen is debatable.
I will tell you to brace yourself for some big volatility if you do purchase. Up big one day, down big the next.
The gap between the warrant and stock price is starting to close. FYI, I am only stock even though warrants have been cheaper simply because I did not understand everything about them.
Fully believe this one will be a 10 bagger minimum but fully expect to get sick to my stomach on the ride lol
Good luck with your decision and go NKLA!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.