2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

The bear is awake

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MontyHall1969 
#1 ·
So, let me start by saying no one knows the answer to my questions so Im looking for opinions/guesses here .

How much lower will it go ?
When will it turn ?
Will energy be in the crapper longer than the broader market ?

#3 ·
I think energy will be in the crapper for awhile.

The rest of the market will have a huge rebound in 2 or 3 months. We should be getting pretty close to the bottom. Just like the president said last night, "This is not an economic problem". The economy is great, people have jobs, businesses have orders. This is just a hiccup that will vanish at the end of the flu season.

If you are looking for the stocks that will rebound the fastest I don't have enough confidence to make a decision, I think you will see the tech stocks come back up first. I don't think there is enough historic data to be accurate though and for that reason I plan to stick to the index for the recovery. I think AMD, AMZN, MMM and KR are going to come up quick but again not with enough confidence to go that route.

I'll make an options play on AMD but aside from that I am going all into S&P500 index.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.