2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Lifestylesunlimited

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  WGA1 
#1 ·
Interested to know if anyone ever took a Del Walmsley course and your thoughts. Is this legitimate training or a get rich quick come on. Thanks.

#3 ·
I’m already retired with a generous savings and income. This would be something to add to my children and grand children’s inheritance. Not interested in managing the property as much as investing in the property and hiring the light work out.
The basic first course Is about $750 so I didn’t want to pizz it away if there is negative input. Thanks

#5 ·
I have been a member at the basic level off and on over the years. I would recommend taking the two day class. If you are interested in RE it wont be a waste off money. I guess they have increased the price, it used to be $500 and then $250 each following year. Since you seem to have money to invest you have the option of deciding to invest in SFH's or commercial properties. In order to gain access into the commercial property group you will need to buy into the PIG program though. That program is 20k and then 3k each following year. I have been tossing around the idea of joining the PIG level but spending the 20k is a mental obstacle. Either way if you are interested in RE I do recommend the two day class.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.