how to find out if my license is expired? - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #11
ANYBDYHERE
Wishin I was Fishin

ANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to PirateANYBDYHERE has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mac View Post
your license is attached to you DL you do not have to keep it on you to fish. i just cant keep my 1 drum because i no longer have a tag, but if i dont have the actual license i can still be legal. and i always buy a year to date one.

whats this life time one?
Oh yes you do!! You must have your fishing license on your person " anytime " you are fishing, period. The GW can look it up using your DL, but he can also ticket you if you dont have it on you if he wanted to.
ANYBDYHERE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2011, 01:33 PM   #12
.Mac
Registered Users-pm+

.Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHUNTER View Post
Is this something new?
last summer i got pulled over by a warden i had my license on me as i keep it in my wallet. my dad had simply forgotten his. warden said no prob can i see your DL? i can just look it up that way. comes back said we were all good and drove off in their boat.

anybdyhere well i guess we were lucky then. i always took that as if i wanted to tag a fish i needed it on me and if i didnt care i would be fine.
.Mac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #13
RogerB
Old Man

RogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to PirateRogerB has been promoted to Pirate
good warden - some might not do that though
RogerB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #14
stdreb27
Registered Users-pm+

stdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Piratestdreb27 has been promoted to Pirate
You're supposed to have it on your person, I've seen a game warden not let a guy wade 25 yards back to his car, to get his license...

But yeah, that looking it up on the license is nice of him.
stdreb27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #15
tx1911
Texas Legal Gunslinger

tx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Pirate
If you log onto TPWD's system for an online purchase (you have to sign up, but aren't required to purchase anything) the home page will tell you (a) what license(s) you have and (b) effective dates. Here's a link to start:

http://tpwd.state.tx.us/business/lic...es/index.phtml

Last edited by tx1911; 08-19-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Broken Link
tx1911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #16
tx1911
Texas Legal Gunslinger

tx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Piratetx1911 has been promoted to Pirate
Correction to my last. Once you get signed up, you have to click "View Active Licenses".
tx1911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #17
Third Wave
Bering Sea Veteran

Third Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to PirateThird Wave has been promoted to Pirate
I just figured it out. The cost for a super combo today is $68. It's going to go up.

At today's prices the $1800 will take 26.5 years to get your money's worth. After that, it's all gravy.

Guess I should save up to give it to my kid as a present when he turns 18.
Third Wave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message