redfish redfish redfish- spillway - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Ninjazx9rrida
Registered Users-pm+

Ninjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to Pirate
redfish redfish redfish- spillway

i just now got my net back, but i wanted to let you guys know....
my cousin has fished the spillway in trinity the past 4 days. everyone in the boat has limited every trip. between 3 and 4 man limits. he said they are biting anything you care to throw!!! he said the wall came down a bit and they are allowing you to fish inside as long as you stay in your boat. game wardens are thick! he said they are using "the new gou hole ramp"
Ninjazx9rrida is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
Ninjazx9rrida
Registered Users-pm+

Ninjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to PirateNinjazx9rrida has been promoted to Pirate
OOOPS! already recieved 2 private messages from 2 newbies that were not to happy about the info i gave.

Bu hey, we all just experienced a really hard and stressful time the past 2 weeks, so i figured what the heck, maybe this would get a few folks on the water for some fish!!!
Old 09-23-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
Reel Blessed
Registered Users-pm+

Reel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to PirateReel Blessed has been promoted to Pirate
Great report and thanks for sharing. Last time I checked that was what this part of the site was for - FISHING REPORTS. You still have to be in the right place with the right bait and presentation to trick most fish.
Reel Blessed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2008, 12:09 PM   #4
seattleman1969
Banned

seattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirateseattleman1969 has been promoted to Pirate
Great report and I am glad to hear some of you are getting out to relax a little after all the recent stress!
seattleman1969 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2008, 12:12 PM   #5
TheAnt
Has been known to backlash toilet paper.

TheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to PirateTheAnt has been promoted to Pirate
There are many of us who don't know exactly where you are talking about and are too far away anyhow. We still like to hear the type of place they are biting and look for similar in our area. Failure and gloom are easy to find. It is good to hear of peoples' successes!

Those who sare satisfied with gloom are destined to wallow in it. Those who extend themselves to seek good will find it. --TheAnt
TheAnt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
Ninjazx9rrida
Registered Users-pm+

i guess everyone is having the same luck as my cousin, because my inbox is full of upset people!! LOL
Old 09-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #7
Saltwater Stalker

Saltwater Stalker is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Where did they put in at?
Gou Hole?
Thompsons ? ( if open )
Roseland?
Anahuac?
Saltwater Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #8
Nicademas
ShallowSport - 24 Mod V

Nicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to PirateNicademas has been promoted to Pirate
Green your way for not being an *******. Cheers.
Nicademas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #9
gregr1971
Registered Users-pm+

gregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirategregr1971 has been promoted to Pirate
WHY WOULD THE NEWBIES BE UPSET?
I THOUGHT the water belonged to all, so you give out a hotspot, big ole GREENIE for you!
It's all for the sport.
Thanks for the report!
i guess i will be there in the MORNING!
gregr1971 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2008, 04:39 PM   #10
Ninjazx9rrida
Registered Users-pm+

They put in at gou hole. he said there is a new "gou hole" that is a little deeper. i have not used it myself, we use thompsons. Heard that the boat ramp survived but im not sure if they are open at thompsons.