Kemah Bait Camp - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy

007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate
Kemah Bait Camp

I need to find the closest bait camp to the boat ramp on the North side under the bridge in Kemah. I want to be in the water by 6:00am tomorrow and I need live bait early! Thanks for any help!!
007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2008, 11:29 PM   #2
TLCurd
Registered Users-pm+

TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)TLCurd is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I know that My's Seafood on the Seabrook side of the bridge sells live shrimp. However I'm not too sure of what time they open at. Sorry I can't help anymore than that. Best of luck tomorrow for sure though. Be safe and tight lines!
TLCurd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #3
Papasnbeer
Registered Users-pm+

Papasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of RiggerPapasnbeer has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I can't remember the name of the place but there is a bait camp right behind the Jack in The Box in Bacliff at 646 and 146. I know that's not much to go on but I have been in there pretty early before and they usually have have had a pretty good selection.
Papasnbeer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2008, 12:55 AM   #4
bentman
Registered Users-pm+

bentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Piratebentman has been promoted to Pirate
amigo's on the kemah channel
bentman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 05:00 AM   #5
JustAddWater2
A huntin', fishin', and lovin' every day

JustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to PirateJustAddWater2 has been promoted to Pirate
Right directly across from Flying Dutchman in the channel. Normally white flag all the time. Don't know the name. Go there every time we fish with hoppers.
JustAddWater2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 08:05 AM   #6
Top Kat
Banned

Top Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to GunnerTop Kat has been promote to Gunner
Bait

They usually have bait and are open way before Amigos and cheaper..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAddWater2
Right directly across from Flying Dutchman in the channel. Normally white flag all the time. Don't know the name. Go there every time we fish with hoppers.
Top Kat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #7
waderdude832
Banned

waderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Riggerwaderdude832 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
there a bay shop right befor u leave the channle on the left side. my friends mom owns it the open pretty early sometimes
waderdude832 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 08:31 PM   #8
fishingcacher
Registered Users-pm+

fishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Piratefishingcacher has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasnbeer
I can't remember the name of the place but there is a bait camp right behind the Jack in The Box in Bacliff at 646 and 146. I know that's not much to go on but I have been in there pretty early before and they usually have have had a pretty good selection.
That's the one we go to. They open pretty early and the shrimp are nice sized.
fishingcacher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #9
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy

007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate007 has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for all the info guys! I actually used a cast net for the first time and loaded up on shad.
007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #10
MAKO 23
MAKO 23

MAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of RiggerMAKO 23 has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papasnbeer
I went there last week and shrimp was ten dollars a pint, they were good sizes ones though.
MAKO 23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message