mechanic needed - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2020, 03:03 PM   #1
timmycampbell1986
Registered Users-pm+

timmycampbell1986 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
mechanic needed

I'm running twin 2003 yamaha 4 stroke F115TXRB. The motors would idle fine on the trailer but when I gave them the throttle they wouldn't gain any RPM's. Then they started running horrible. I could t keep the motors running, not even when I got it back on the trailer. I took the boat to a mechanic, he replaced 1 injector, all the filters including the vst filter, cleaned the vst tank, and changed spark plugs, along with a few other things. I got the boat back, when we started the boat it idled great but when we put it in the water and gave it the throttle they still wouldn't gain the RPM's. We took it back to the mechanic, he claims he cleaned the injectors 5 times, I gave him a small 6 gallon tank to run off, he changed 5 more injectors, changed filters again and cleaned the vst. I got the boat back, same thing happened. Idled great, put it under a load, wouldn't gain rpm's, then they wouldn't stay running at all. Does anyone have any suggestions? (other then the obvious take it to better mechanic that knows his head from his ***) This guy done screwed me out of about $5,000 so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I do have have some mechanical skills, I'm just not sure what to do. Help would be greatly appreciated
timmycampbell1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2020, 03:30 PM   #2
bwguardian
archTech

bwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Piratebwguardian has been promoted to Pirate
You might get better responses by putting this in the Boating Forum...
bwguardian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2020, 04:09 PM   #3
timmycampbell1986
Registered Users-pm+

timmycampbell1986 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Thank you. I dont normally post anything so I wasn't sure where to post it at
timmycampbell1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message