Lake Livingston - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Freshwater Fishing General Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2019, 01:33 PM   #1
Whitebassfisher
Retired opinionated old fart

Whitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to Pirate
Lake Livingston

It looks like the Dallas area just got another big rain. I am not sure if LL will ever get green again.
Whitebassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2019, 03:34 PM   #2
Momma's Worry
Registered Users-pm+

Momma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to PirateMomma's Worry has been promoted to Pirate
Flood stage ..Liberty Tx ...again

out of 28.6 MSL going to 29.2...

we were doing real good on blue cats(2-12lb) last couple of weeks in the river since we could get a jon boat through the willow trees in the south end of the "Port Chanel" to get access to it (once over 25' MSL)....normally not passable ...now the road to the Port ramp is closed ...so no more cat fishin' till the river goes down some I suppose ...no public river access..
well I did get 80lbs total till now
Momma's Worry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2019, 04:55 PM   #3
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
You will be stringing trotlines in the nearby tree tops soon ifin it don’t stop raining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2019, 04:44 AM   #4
Eb78
Registered Users-pm+

Eb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of BosunEb78 has been promoted to the rank of Bosun
Anybody fishing below the dam tomorrow? Only 73000

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
Eb78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2019, 09:21 AM   #5
shadslinger

shadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirateshadslinger has been promoted to Pirate
Just check tpwd’s freshwater fishing report for lake Livingston I bet it’s spot on!

Old 05-10-2019, 09:34 AM   #6
Whitebassfisher
Retired opinionated old fart

Whitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to PirateWhitebassfisher has been promoted to Pirate
This?

Livingston Water murky; 66–70 degrees; 1.70' high. Black bass are slow. Striped bass are slow. White bass are slow. Crappie are slow. Blue catfish are slow. Yellow catfish are slow.
Whitebassfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2019, 09:08 PM   #7
whsalum
Registered Users-pm+

whsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Piratewhsalum has been promoted to Pirate
And I'm slow, I've finally got em figured out
whsalum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2019, 08:54 AM   #8
McSpoon
Good fishing and great friends

McSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to PirateMcSpoon has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by whsalum View Post
And I'm slow, I've finally got em figured out

LOL,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
McSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2019, 09:36 AM   #9
shadslinger

Lake Livingston

I can’t believe this. The one time I start a pile on regarding tpwd’s absurd freshwater reports for Livingston I don’t read it assuming the usual glowing report of LMB and Stripers and white bass good on hell pets, but no, it’s spot on this time other they could say stopped instead of slowed.
That’s what I get for assuming lol!

Old 05-11-2019, 09:52 AM   #10
tbone2374
INFIDEL <;((((><

tbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Piratetbone2374 has been promoted to Pirate
Doesn't appear to have affected Lady Conroe, very much, as in times past...http://www.sjra.net/
tbone2374 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message