cca polygraph test - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
ztmleafar
arroyocityflyfishing.com

ztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirateztmleafar has been promoted to Pirate
cca polygraph test

As some of you may know, Steve Chavez of Harlingen, recently caught a tagged redfish while night fishing near Green Island. It was the first one caught from this area and he was, as you might guess, quite excited.

After contacting Jim's Pier and registering his catch, he proceeded to the next step of contacting CCA. They advised he should come to Houston on Monday, June 9 for a polygraph test. He paid his own transportation to Houston for the polygraph test, which is customary. However, on arrival at the office, things went very bad for him.
It appears the company used by CCA for the polygraph testing, Boyd and Company, utilize all means to discredit the potential winner. Boyd and Company specialize in polygraphing child sexual predators and include those tactics in trying to intimidate potential winners.
From the onset, Steve was pummeled with questions regarding drugs, his sexual habits, his alcoholic consumption rate, etc. And he was asked all questions a second time in an effort to disprove his first answer.
The guy who administered the test was described as having an attitude...sort of like he had a fight with his wife before coming to the poly session and wanted to take it out on someone.
As an example, he advised Steve that no body movement could be tolerated during the session. And when he did move once, was told by the Boyd employee, 'which part of the question did you not understand'? Steve felt he was trying to be provoked.
Another example questioned who netted the fish, he or his fishing partner. CCA officials admitted their rules are sort of unclear on this, but the manner in which the question was asked will make you sound guilty of lying, no matter how you answer it.
Well, long story short, the Boyd employee left him in an interrogation room while the results were interpreted and returned to say, 'I flunked you.' That is all..good bye.
The CCA's position on this was that they have had complaints on Boyd and Company, but have used them exclusively for a number of years. However, the lady in charge of CCA did advise of complaints against one individual who has administered the tests !!
They advised he could take the test again, but at his cost for transportation and the cost of the polygraph. That seemed a little strange that they would acknowledge a problem with the testing company, then allow him to re-take the test. One catch is, CCA can only name the polygraph company. It would seem to be in their interest to be above-board and let an impartial polygraph company be involved, similar to what is done in the legal field with arbitration.
Steve intends to follow through with taking the test again. But as you might imagine, is quite sour toward CCA. Come to think of it, I would be intimidated by such an array of questions designed to prove you lied. It does not bode well for CCA to ask for public donations to their cause, then enter their contest in which the first assumption they make is, you are a liar...now prove to us that you are not a liar.
Those of you that know Steve know he is a 'stand up' guy. He and his family have owned and operated their family business, JC Mini Mart, for many years and did not credit it's success to cheating folks. Steve lives by the same rules.
Until CCA clears up this mess, they can forget about my support
ztmleafar is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
Bukmstr
Registered Users-pm+

Bukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to Pirate
Wow!

What a crock of poop.......I wish him the best. Please keep us posted on the outcome!
Bukmstr is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2008, 12:35 PM   #3
raz1056
Sea Ya

raz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirateraz1056 has been promoted to Pirate
Angry

I'm with you! The CCA is suppose to help encourage sportmanship and they have a company that the donors pay for to make you feel like a criminal-they don't have to wait for my dues.
raz1056 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #4
D.L.
Registered Users-pm+

D.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to PirateD.L. has been promoted to Pirate
Another strike!
D.L. is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2008, 12:38 PM   #5
BOBBYG
Registered Users-pm+

BOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of RiggerBOBBYG has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I think everyone should boycott all C.C.A. stuff until this is cleared up and the man is awarded his prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just my .02!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
BOBBYG is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2008, 12:38 PM   #6
jeeper2
Lazy Member

jeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneerjeeper2 has been promoted to the rank of  Buccaneer
Ditto here. Unbelievable. I was going to go for it, I will use my cash instead to buy gas for another fishing trip. Until I hear this has been resolved with apologies AND the prize, CCA can forget it.
jeeper2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #7
Sweet Action
"TANK"

Sweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to PirateSweet Action has been promoted to Pirate
Dude I'm sorry but thats ****ed up!!! That makes me angry towards cca, I can't believe they would be like that.
Sweet Action is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2008, 12:44 PM   #8
chickenboy

chickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Piratechickenboy has been promoted to Pirate
was steve registered at the time he caught the red?
chickenboy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2008, 12:44 PM   #9
Javadrinker
Registered Users-pm+

Javadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to PirateJavadrinker has been promoted to Pirate
sits and listens
Javadrinker is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
POCO LOCO
Registered Users-pm+

POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)POCO LOCO has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
I would like to set in on the interview and the graph. This would make for a very good story for one of the Mag.'s. I had been involved in ploygraph / interview and interigation for years. I have found the ploygraph is an only as good as the ploygraph operator's opinion? Keep us informed, Regards Donk
POCO LOCO is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread