Titan XD Diesel - Page 6 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Trucks/Towing/Trailering Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2019, 10:02 AM   #51
Nitroexpress
Registered Users-pm+

Nitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of RiggerNitroexpress has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinadream View Post
I asked him total weight, he said around 27k.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Wow. This guy needs to be driving a dually one ton. Or F-450.
Nitroexpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2019, 06:58 PM   #52
Gulfcoastin
Registered Users-pm+

Gulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to GunnerGulfcoastin has been promote to Gunner
Any new feedback on yalls Titans with the Cummins? Started to look and always been a fan of the cummins motor so these have my attention. Positive or negative feedback.
Gulfcoastin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 07:43 AM   #53
fishit
mortgage banker

fishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Piratefishit has been promoted to Pirate
All positive from my experience. Still under 20k miles on a 2016 with lift. Deleted getting about 18 empty at 75 mph. Towing my 16ft trailer with crew cab ranger yields about 17. My boat takes me to 15.5. Really enjoy the bed setup and lighting features. Lots of room inside and THE most comfortable seating I ever owned. I have an SL.
Wishes: better stereo setup, power folding mirrors
fishit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2019, 04:47 PM   #54
FishAfrica
Registered Users-pm+

FishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to PirateFishAfrica has been promoted to Pirate
35k miles on my XD pro4x Cummins. No problems whatsoever and very happy with it. Looking at possibly deleting in the future, any recommendations out there?
FishAfrica is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2019, 10:23 AM   #55
texcajun
Registered Users-pm+

texcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Piratetexcajun has been promoted to Pirate
If you don't own one yet, you better get busy.

https://jalopnik.com/the-nissan-tita...1837012755/amp
texcajun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2019, 09:28 AM   #56
Bukmstr
Registered Users-pm+

Bukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to PirateBukmstr has been promoted to Pirate
Pro 4x Diesel

Here is mine with 40 sacks of corn 2000 lbs in the bed with a trailer and 4 wheeler, never skipped a beat. Love mine...
Attached Images

Bukmstr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2019, 02:11 PM   #57
Txruger
Registered Users-pm+

Txruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerTxruger has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I towmy camper which is just shy of 11k on a cat scale at least once a month. Tow my boat more, 6k on scale. Truck has 34k on it and hasn't had a issue. Like previous posters said, the milage is horrible during regen, much worse than my 6.7 power stroke was. Overall it's the nicest truck I have owned. I have had all of the big 3 diesels going back to 1999.
Txruger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2019, 10:02 AM   #58
Carp-enter
Registered Users-pm+

Carp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to PirateCarp-enter has been promoted to Pirate
Test drove one back in April. Nice ride, very comfortable seat. Just not enough get-up-and-go for me. Plus I have a nephew at the dealership who said I would not be happy with that truck. (He knows how I drive) Ended up buying the F-150 Diesel. 16k miles so far and really impressed. especially the 29mpg I've been getting running I-10 in the hill country. Cruise set at 80 and never slows, never leaves 1800 rpm. Pulling the boat, flatbed or horse trailer you can feel the weight is back there in the suspension but not in the motor. JMO
Carp-enter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2019, 02:24 PM   #59
C.Hern5972
Team Salty Knots

C.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to PirateC.Hern5972 has been promoted to Pirate
Hear they are stopping production, is this true? Again it was hearsay... Just curious, I like the trucks, never been in one tho
C.Hern5972 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2019, 02:49 PM   #60
Muddskipper
fish control my brain

Muddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to PirateMuddskipper has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hern5972 View Post
Hear they are stopping production, is this true? Again it was hearsay... Just curious, I like the trucks, never been in one tho
TRUE - as the link above states

here is another:

https://autoweek.com/article/trucks/...itan-xd-pickup
Muddskipper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message