Unhappy Customer! - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Bluewater Forums > Bluewater Board (Recreational Fishing)

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2019, 08:58 AM   #11
Drundel
Registered Users-pm+

Drundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to PirateDrundel has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by random View Post
That is a bummer and I'm sure a clerical mistake but it can be pretty damaging if you are required to move money around. I would call the bank and let them know not to process it at that amount.

Additionally, be careful utilizing debit cards or direct bill of bank accounts. Generally, not a secure practice. I had my parents move away from that and go to a credit card that doesn't charge as long as they pay it monthly. Much less risk if someone gets your into your account.

I hope you are able to resolve it with minimal headache.
Yea, I never understood the draw to debit cards. Everything goes on a CC so I have some buffer between my money and the merchants. Plus, I build up points etc. via purchases.

I have Frost and was ****** when they made me get rid of my pulse card to get an debit card, but they said they turned off the debit part of the card and it can only be used to pull cash at ATM.
Drundel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2019, 10:22 AM   #12
Kirk
Motorhead

Kirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerKirk has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
I do not like newest design of the snapper slapper as there is no longer a fixed hook as part of the jig head, only assist/trailer hooks
Kirk is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 05:23 PM   #13
snapper slapper lures

snapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Pirate
I accidentally missed 2 decimals. Saw it and within 1 minute refunded his card in full.
Also I did not even charge him for his order. When you order on site it does not charge till I manually do it. That way I can offer discounts and not have hassle of having to refund every discount.
Also because if I see they ordered wrong size for where they live I call them to make sure that is what they wanted.
I was still in shock about Pat Lemire.
Everyone makes mistakes sometime.
I talked to the guy on phone and explained what happened. I thought it would refund before sent but I guess not.
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2019, 05:35 PM   #14
snapper slapper lures

snapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Piratesnapper slapper lures has been promoted to Pirate
This is my contact numbers. Please if you call and I do not answer leave a message. With all robocalls it is hard to get anything done if I answered all phone calls.
Email [email protected]
cell business 409-599-7563 leave message
People should at least give a person a chance to explain before they start bashing.
Over the years I have been no questions asked on refunds or replacement. ! bad post really hurts.
Old 10-11-2019, 07:45 PM   #15
ElGatoLoco
Registered Users-pm+

ElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to PirateElGatoLoco has been promoted to Pirate
Woody is an outstanding person and great fisherman he always stands by his word and is honest as the day is LONG!

Before you beat your drum give people a chance!

Thanks woody keep up the great work!

Tom
ElGatoLoco is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2019, 10:15 PM   #16
uscgnazzario
Registered Users-pm+

uscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirateuscgnazzario has been promoted to Pirate
I ordered a few snapper slappers from Woody and he wrote me a specialized note regarding each color I ordered and even threw in another slapper that I didn't even order for me to try. Everyone definitely makes mistakes and I can say I had a great experience with him and will be ordering more soon because these things work! Tight lines everyone.
uscgnazzario is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2019, 03:38 PM   #17
drumrboyjohn
Registered Users-pm+

drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn
I didn't feel like I was bashing.. You had my cell number as well at the time of the order, I understand it was a clerical mistake but you could have called me with a heads up..
drumrboyjohn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2019, 06:10 PM   #18
photofishin
Registered Users-pm+

photofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Piratephotofishin has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumrboyjohn View Post
I didn't feel like I was bashing.. You had my cell number as well at the time of the order, I understand it was a clerical mistake but you could have called me with a heads up..
It sounds like he refunded you within a minute of seeing his mistake and then didn't charge you for the order. I understand being ticked off...but going online and turning it into a bashing session without the whole story is simply dumb in my opinion. Try to solve the problem directly with the business next time rather than Internet shaming anytime something doesn't go your way.
photofishin is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2019, 07:48 AM   #19
drumrboyjohn
Registered Users-pm+

drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn drumrboyjohn
Quote:
Originally Posted by photofishin View Post
It sounds like he refunded you within a minute of seeing his mistake and then didn't charge you for the order. I understand being ticked off...but going online and turning it into a bashing session without the whole story is simply dumb in my opinion. Try to solve the problem directly with the business next time rather than Internet shaming anytime something doesn't go your way.
doesn't go my way! That's easy for you to say, your checking account wasn't out $2,000 for 3 days.. A phone call to me explaining the issue when it happened would have been the right thing to do.. not just letting me find out.
drumrboyjohn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2019, 09:26 AM   #20
steverino
Registered Users-pm+

steverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Piratesteverino has been promoted to Pirate
sheepy2 Remember

We need to remember that the whole purpose of the Snapper Slapper sale was to observe the passing of Patrick Lemire. That's all I have to say.
steverino is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread