Prime Time - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Camping out and RV Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
abear77
Registered Users-pm+

abear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirateabear77 has been promoted to Pirate
Prime Time

So our old camper, the roof was taken out by Hurricane Harvey. The insurance co wound up giving us back some money on it, and I have been looking at new travel trailers. One that caught my eye was the Prime Time Tracer Breeze... anyone ever have any experience with the Prime Time Brand? I've never heard of them, but wasn't really looking up until about two months ago... looking at a Tracer Breeze 24DBS...
abear77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2018, 03:57 PM   #2
StinkBait
Registered Users-pm+

StinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to PirateStinkBait has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by abear77 View Post
So our old camper, the roof was taken out by Hurricane Harvey. The insurance co wound up giving us back some money on it, and I have been looking at new travel trailers. One that caught my eye was the Prime Time Tracer Breeze... anyone ever have any experience with the Prime Time Brand? I've never heard of them, but wasn't really looking up until about two months ago... looking at a Tracer Breeze 24DBS...

I am on my 2nd Prime Time product have been satisfied. They are put together with staples and glue just like all of the rest. If you do your part on initial walk through you should be fine. There is a Prime Time forum if you want to take a look around. Seems most are satisfied with their response to warranty items.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f210/
StinkBait is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-28-2018, 08:30 AM   #3
redexpress
Registered Users-pm+

redexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirateredexpress has been promoted to Pirate
Just me, but the depreciation on RV's is so terrible I would look at a very lightly used one. I've bought 2 new ones and never will again. Nothing like having a 4 year old trailer that is worth $20,000 less than you owe on it. Look at PPLmotorhomes.com or RVT.com and you may be able to find a higher quality used RV for much less. Of course "higher quality RV" is undefinable.
redexpress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2018, 12:44 PM   #4
Birdman14
Registered Users-pm+

Birdman14 is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I agree with Red. So many people buy one and never use it. Let them deal with the depreciation.
Birdman14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2018, 09:53 AM   #5
82dodge
Registered Users-pm+

82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate82dodge has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman14 View Post
I agree with Red. So many people buy one and never use it. Let them deal with the depreciation.
X3
82dodge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2018, 07:32 PM   #6
rglide09
Registered Users-pm+

rglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Piraterglide09 has been promoted to Pirate
Definitely give PPL a chance. No salesman will follow you around, all units open with price sheet. As stated above a lot of used units are basically new being used just a few times.
rglide09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message