Taxa Outdoors campers - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Camping out and RV Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2018, 08:41 AM   #1
CaptDocHoliday
...he's your Huckleberry

CaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to Pirate
Taxa Outdoors campers

Wanted to share with you my new Taxa TigerMoth. This company is based out of Houston (made in the Galleria I think) and was started by a NASA engineer who worked on the ISS. Never heard of them before a month ago. Been eyeballing a small teardrop camper, but after doing some research I decided to get one of their models called a TigerMoth. Mine is the 2017 model, which is 900 pounds. Foam core inside aluminum skin, with a sofa that converts into a queen size bed.

Took it to Surfside this weekend for its maiden voyage, and had a really great time (slept like a baby). Also added a solar heated Road Shower to mine, which helped tremendously with rinsing off the salt and sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CaptDocHoliday is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2018, 11:27 AM   #2
CaptDocHoliday
...he's your Huckleberry

CaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to PirateCaptDocHoliday has been promoted to Pirate
Ignore the tail lights on the roof. Had to jerry-rig trailer lights until I can get a 7-pin receptacle installed on my FJ.
CaptDocHoliday is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2018, 08:51 AM   #3
Tuff
Registered Users-pm+

Tuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to PirateTuff has been promoted to Pirate
Congratulations!

Looks pretty cool - can see a lot of thought and engineering went into the design.
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2018, 11:40 PM   #4
sea hunt 202
Registered Users-pm+

sea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Pirate
micro camper

That is really nice, if you see me down there come say Hi my camper is a one off (home made) not as nice but it will camp, I really enjoy surfside
Attached Images

sea hunt 202 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message