2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

smart pig

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  acoastalbender 
#1 ·
News got out in a rural part of the county that there was a farmer with a really smart pig who could do many tricks like a dog but the kicker was that this pig had only 3 legs. A county newspaper reporter was sent out to do a story.

The reporter tracked down the owner of the pig, farmer Brown, and proceeded to inquire:

Reporter "What makes your 3 legged pig so smart?"

Farmer Brown " Well, he can go fetch my morning paper down at the end of my drive," at which point he told the pig to fetch his paper and the pig obediently hobbled down the path and retrieved the paper laying it at the farmers feet.

Reporter "Well what else can he do?"

Farmer Brown said " Why he can fetch the mail out of the mailbox and bring it right back to me" at which time he instructed the pig to go get the days mail. The pig hobbled over to the mail box and managed to get himself up high enough to get all the mail out and then hobbled back to Farmer Brown and placed it at the Farmer's feet.

Reporter "I'd say that's a pretty smart pig. How'd he lose his leg? Born that way? Accident?"

Farmer Brown responded " Well ... a pig that smart, you just don't want to eat him all at once ..."

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.