Post some pics of some trophies - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Bow Fishing Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2009, 04:13 AM   #21
Chunky
Registered Users-pm+

Chunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to PirateChunky has been promoted to Pirate
Great pics, I want to kill one of those really big gar some day. My biggest is right at 70 lbs...nice but not giant.
Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #22
OxbowOutfitters
More There than here..Gone fishin....

OxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to PirateOxbowOutfitters has been promoted to Pirate
I need to show ya'll a spot off the Trinity River n I10..
Theres a Bunch of Levithans there..
In a few months I may have to make a trip there when there up n movin in the bottoms. Ive seen a few over 200 up in a slough...During Duck season weve seen 500+ hanging in 1 place..even a blind man could wear em out

Oxx
OxbowOutfitters is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2009, 08:49 AM   #23
JKD
Registered Users-pm+

JKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to Pirate
Trophy

Here is my biggest fish to date, a common carp I shot. When we put it on our 50lb scale it bottomed it out immdetly we guessed it to be around 60lbs. Would have been a state record, beating the previous record at 46.xx lbs, but at 2 a.m. we had nowhere to take it and had to work early in the morning so we didnt bother.
I'm 6'2'' 165lbs
JKD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #24
mike1970lee
Registered Users-pm+

mike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Piratemike1970lee has been promoted to Pirate
there are a lot of gar inside HYC
mike1970lee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #25
dang_ol
Registered Users-pm+

dang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunnerdang_ol has been promote to Gunner
here is my biggest, me and my buddy shot it at the same time.
Attached Images

dang_ol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #26
bzrk180
Registered Users-pm+

bzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Piratebzrk180 has been promoted to Pirate
Man, those are some monsters (TRULY...nightmare status!!)!! VERY NICE!
bzrk180 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2009, 01:36 AM   #27
Fishin' Soldier
Can't be what you ain't.

Fishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to PirateFishin' Soldier has been promoted to Pirate
Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by dang_ol View Post
here is my biggest, me and my buddy shot it at the same time.

Very nice cat. I don't have anything BIG yet but I love the sport and hope to have something like that to show in the future..
Fishin' Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message