2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Fish Cleaning Tables

5K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  BFI-TX 
#1 ·
If you don’t mind can you post up pics of you cleaning tables. Gonna build one and looking for ideas. I’m going to incorporate a slot for a 5 gallon bucket to slide under for fillets and another for the rest.

#21 ·
I was thinking that when I saw the pic. I think my wife would shoot me if I cleaned fish in the kitchen. Lol!! But it is nice!

QUOTE=ReedA1691;23874505]This is what I did as a fish cleaning kitchen sink. I bag and freeze the carcasses and scraps for crab trap and fish trap bait.

Can you tell I'm not married?[/QUOTE]

#23 ·
I was thinking that when I saw the pic. I think my wife would shoot me if I cleaned fish in the kitchen. Lol!! But it is nice!
I do most of my fish cleaning at the marina and our fish camp has a community cleaning table at the pier, but when I walk-in wade in the Galveston area and keep fish, rather than go out of my way to a cleaning table, I clean them in the kitchen. My girlfriend is a country girl hippy and she thinks its cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.