Who still wants a dip - Page 4 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Tobacco Quitters Support Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2019, 08:41 AM   #31
petermypeter
Registered Users-pm+

petermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Piratepetermypeter has been promoted to Pirate
Quit almost 5 years ago the cravings have long gone but, at the crack of dawn slipping off in the water in search of that 10 pound trout gets me everytime. I SAY **** I WISH I HAD A DIP
petermypeter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2019, 11:54 PM   #32
sea hunt 202
Registered Users-pm+

sea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Pirate
You will never forget and there has been damage in so many ways. I am short of ten years and I still think about it-I will never go back to any tobacco. Stay strong think about the extra bait you can buy, or lures.
sea hunt 202 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2019, 11:07 AM   #33
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
I lasted a week. Been dipping for 49 years so I guess I'll keep on dipping.

TH
Old 08-04-2019, 07:01 PM   #34
sea hunt 202
Registered Users-pm+

sea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Piratesea hunt 202 has been promoted to Pirate
Not made 10 yrs yet but I still think about it, what helps me is copenhagen quit putting a daily date on the can and it cost about 6$ a can. You can do it I swear.
Old 08-17-2019, 11:35 AM   #35
layedback2
Registered Users-pm+

layedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Piratelayedback2 has been promoted to Pirate
I dipped cope. for 40 years. I quit 3 years ago and still think about it everyday
layedback2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2019, 11:38 PM   #36
sea hunt 202
Registered Users-pm+

Quit

It has been a long time for me you too can do it. When I decided to stop I started each morning telling myself I don't dip, and every time i wanted some I just kept saying But I don't dip. It may sound odd but it worked for me. Now my health ins and life policy are so much cheaper.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:25 PM   #37
sea hunt 202
Registered Users-pm+

So this December will be 3 years and I still want a dip on occasion untill I think about what the copehagen people did. And helped me a lot in quitting, they changed the daily date to a monthly date and the cost went up a bit at the same time. I can remember when I could get a nice moist can of Cope and enjoy the heck out of it, but when I started getting old dry stinchy cans that were not pleasing to me, I decided to cut them off. This stuff is or was at this time about $93.00 a pound, that is a lot of bait or improvements to your boat. So I will never go back to dipping ever again, money towards other things and my health and life insurance is cheaper.