Dash Board Help!! - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2020, 04:47 PM   #1
Barbarian
Registered Users-pm+

Barbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to PirateBarbarian has been promoted to Pirate
Dash Board Help!!

I am replacing a couple of plastic dash panels. Anyone know an aluminum shop or some type of fab shop that could use my plastic as a template and make me one out of aluminum in the Houston area.

I also have a couple of plastic pieces that I need hydrodipped or wrapped to change color. Also looking for a shop in Houston area.

Thanks
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2020, 08:10 PM   #2
Sgrem
Registered Users-pm+

Sgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to PirateSgrem has been promoted to Pirate
Www.aluminum-outfitters.com
Call my production manager Trey and tell him I sent you.
Sgrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2020, 12:24 PM   #3
Cat O' Lies
Kamikaze

Cat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to PirateCat O' Lies has been promoted to Pirate
NewWireMarine.com

You can design your own panel and add pre-wired switches with or without breakers
Cat O' Lies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2021, 01:54 PM   #4
ShawnQ
Registered Users-pm+

ShawnQ has disabled reputation
I do a lot of panels, but not out of aluminum.
ShawnQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2021, 02:05 PM   #5
troutsupport
Catch a New Personal - Learn How!

troutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Piratetroutsupport has been promoted to Pirate
You might also talk to Yellow Skeeter... he's got a lot of options
Old 02-14-2021, 02:48 AM   #6
paragod
Registered Users-pm+

paragod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirateparagod has been promoted to Pirate
713 562 0847 he has a router table that cuts aluminum by Hooks Airport
paragod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2021, 06:27 PM   #7
Robert W
Registered Users-pm+

Robert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of RiggerRobert W has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgrem View Post
Www.aluminum-outfitters.com
Call my production manager Trey and tell him I sent you.
Trey does good work. They did a burn bar for me last year.
Robert W is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message