Programing Suzuki BCM - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2020, 05:34 PM   #1
jdusek
Registered Users-pm+

jdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Pirate
Programing Suzuki BCM

(Twin 300 single station) Here is the issue, We know we had a bad BCM got a new one and found the harness resistor were bad. We went ahead and got new harness all the way around. BCM, main to the engines and the Y that connect both from main harness. When we try to program through the laptop we get stuck on the part that says lower port motor down. We do that but it does not recognize it and never gives us the OK to move forward. When you put the engine down you should hear the fuel pump and we do not. We have tried everything. I have a dealer coming out but not until January when they are free. We even tried a new keypad starting unit this week. Engines run fine when you hook up direct from the laptop. Trying to get the boat moved to a different slip at my brothers house versus paying rent for a slip. Any ideas?
jdusek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2020, 05:49 PM   #2
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

hurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Pirate
Sounds like it's still locked to the other motor?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
hurricane matt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2020, 09:41 AM   #3
jdusek
Registered Users-pm+

jdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Piratejdusek has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane matt View Post
Sounds like it's still locked to the other motor?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I don't think so as it is a different BCM never programmed. I wish they would send this stuff plug and play.
jdusek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message