West Marine AGM Batteries - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2020, 01:21 PM   #1
shallowaterhunter
Registered Users-pm+

shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)shallowaterhunter has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Question West Marine AGM Batteries

Anyone have any reviews or comments on the 27 Group AGM batteries from
West Marine? I need to replace my 3 trolling motor batteries and was looking at these. Comments welcome.

Thanks and have a great day, hopefully fishing!
shallowaterhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2020, 02:04 PM   #2
hurricane matt
Registered Users-pm+

hurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Piratehurricane matt has been promoted to Pirate
Built by E. Penn. Good middle step up from lead and not as.expensive as lithium. I hear real good things about walmart batts (johnson controls who make red top)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
hurricane matt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2020, 06:16 PM   #3
Starplex007
Registered Users-pm+

Starplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerStarplex007 has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Check out the Vmax XTR 27 batteries. I just ordered two and thus far very pleased. Best capacity rating I could find.

https://www.vmaxtanks.com/XTR27-110-...ery_p_175.html

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Starplex007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2020, 08:02 AM   #4
yellowskeeter

yellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirateyellowskeeter has been promoted to Pirate
Good batteries for the $. The North Star are the same as odyssey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yellowskeeter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2020, 08:43 AM   #5
RedXCross
Thank You! Next

Location: I know everything happens for a reason, But *** 2020
RedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to PirateRedXCross has been promoted to Pirate
I have had great experiences with the last two sets of Optimax Blue tops. 4 plus years of solid charging and use on both sets. Not like the old times
RedXCross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2020, 09:24 PM   #6
Skywagon
Registered Users-pm+

Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Skywagon has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
I bought the West Marine AGM batteries on two separate occasions. I did not have good longevity with them so have gone a different direction now. The batteries I use now are Duracell I got at Battery Mart. They are on year 3 and doing well so far. I have 5 of them..
Skywagon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2020, 10:08 PM   #7
sonny h
Registered Users-pm+

sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)sonny h has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
AGM batteries

I tried West marine agm batteries. Didn't last any
longer than cheap wet batteries.
sonny h is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message