2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Sausage search

14K views 51 replies 44 participants last post by  pudsquali 
#1 ·
I have tried every "store bought" brand available and all seem to be made from the same company -just different labels(or so it seems). Can anyone recommend a tasty brand, be it meat mkt or sausage maker in the Houston/Pearland area. Guys Meat Mkt on OST had a great sausage-made in house, but I guess I didn't buy enough- They closed.

#43 ·
I love the 2cooler network. I took some advice from this thread and went to Vincek's in East Bernard yesterday and bought some sausage for our Super Bowl cook.
They only have raw sausage on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I bought a load of smoked sausage and two links of boudin.
I did take home one lb of cooked hot sausage from the to go counter, and it was wonderful! They also have a bakery inside the smokehouse.

#44 ·
Sausagr search

In Summary-@2-5-18: Vincek's,Froberg Alvin 1st place; Slovacek's,Burton in Brenham, Pyburn's 2nd place; Bellville meat mkt,Dickies,Krotczk's,B&W,Stark Bros.3rd place.
There were 13 others receiving 1 vote each.
My personal best: Pyburn's & Dickies(Walmart) Still need to go to Froberg's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.