Flats to Lake - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > General Interest Forums > Boating Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2020, 09:40 PM   #21
B&C
Registered Users-pm+

B&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to PirateB&C has been promoted to Pirate
Another vote for L&B

I've owned multiple Majek Xtreme's and I would 2nd the vote for the Lake and Bay. I'm 95% saltwater and the Xtreme serves my needs very well. The storage (rod lockers), casting platforms, livewells, super low profile console, 21' vs. 23', reduced noise and hull slap will make the L&B a much better choice IMO for bass fishing.
B&C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2020, 07:05 AM   #22
Big Fish
Registered Users-pm+

Big Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to PirateBig Fish has been promoted to Pirate
Majek Extreme sit down version with a bubble console.
Big Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2020, 09:00 AM   #23
Chadcohn
Registered Users-pm+

Chadcohn is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Thanks everyone for the info. The Majek definitely looks like it would fit the bill. The L&B Boca as well. I came across Vexus boats by chance this weekend as well. Anyone have any details on them? Their site is nice but not much in the way of boat specs. They have a 19 & 21 bay boat and it looks also like it might be the way. Thanks again.
Chadcohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2020, 04:23 PM   #24
Totally Tuna
Registered Users-pm+

Totally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to PirateTotally Tuna has been promoted to Pirate
Hear's your solution.

https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbfor....php?t=2666203
Totally Tuna is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2020, 08:17 PM   #25
KWAKZ
Drop The Hammer

KWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to PirateKWAKZ has been promoted to Pirate
I almost solely bass/white perch fish out of my Xtreme and I love the boat, but at the end of the day it isn’t a bass boat and it will fall short of your mentioned shallow water expectations.
KWAKZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2020, 02:32 PM   #26
BluewaterAg26
Registered Users-pm+

BluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to PirateBluewaterAg26 has been promoted to Pirate
I had a 22 Extreme and it was a great boat but I wanted something with a tunnel to run shallower. I ended up with a Gulf Coast Variside. Its a good all around shallow boat with lots of fishing space and very stable for drift fishing. Its not the fastest but its comfortable. The Haynie Bigfoot would be another good choice, I believe they have a tunnel as well. Good luck with your search.
BluewaterAg26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message