Conroe Guides - Page 2 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Fresh water forums > Freshwater Fishing General Discussion Forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2020, 08:27 PM   #11
Mallardman02
Registered Users-pm+

Mallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to PirateMallardman02 has been promoted to Pirate
 If your looking to just wreck the crappie then I would go with JM Fishing Guide Service . Jason has put our group on some of the best consistent crappie action on Conroe I have ever seen. Great guy and a veteran.

https://www.facebook.com/JMFishGuide/

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Mallardman02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2020, 08:48 PM   #12
ML56

ML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to PirateML56 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresidentThump View Post
Any guide recommendations for Bass, Crappie, White Bass, or Catfish? When are the best times to target the different species?

I grew up catching bass in neighborhood lakes but never did much big lake fishing. Trying to get my dad and father in-law on a good charter. Dad and I are are bigger saltwater fishermen and FIL is a novice outdoorsman in general.

Any help would be appreciated

Here's pic from todays 1/2 day trip with Mike Richardson, Lake Livingston Adventures, as stated in earlier post, I have never had a bad trip with him.
Caught just about everything that swims, Hybrids, white bass,yellow bass, catfish, black bass, and even a few gaspergoo! Great job in 56 degree water Mike!
Attached Images

ML56 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2020, 10:37 AM   #13
PresidentThump
Registered Users-pm+

PresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to PiratePresidentThump has been promoted to Pirate
Thanks for the replies. I'll update when I end up booking a trip
PresidentThump is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2020, 02:03 PM   #14
atcfisherman
Saved by the Grace of God

atcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirateatcfisherman has been promoted to Pirate
Don't know about Conroe guides, but if your willing to drive just a little farther north to Livingston, Shadshlinger (Loy) can put you on white bass and catfish.
atcfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message