Wanted: Hardcore Fishing Buddy -- I Have The Boat - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > TTMB > TTMB
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-14-2020, 08:44 AM   #1
Baysick
Registered Users-pm+

Baysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Wanted: Hardcore Fishing Buddy -- I Have The Boat

Hi 2Coolers -- I fish mostly in the Aransas Pass, Port Aransas, and Rockport areas. I fish by myself because I don't like having people on the boat who complain or aren't avid fishermen.

I usually fish on the weekends. 95% of the fishing I do is wadefishing, and strictly artificial. I take the boat out, find a good looking area, powerpole down, and get out and work the water.

I'm looking for someone in decent physical shape because wadefishing all day can be tiresome.

I have two rules: no bitching, and no asking when we are going back to the dock.

If you're a respectful person who is a hardcore fisherman, let me know.
Baysick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2020, 09:02 AM   #2
SD Hawkins
Registered Users-pm+

SD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to PirateSD Hawkins has been promoted to Pirate
I wish you the best of luck with this. Those requirements knock out about 80% unfortunately. If I was single I would do it. There was a time I could wade all day as long as I had a dry pack of smokes and some frozen waters. Dont smoke now, might be easier.
SD Hawkins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2020, 09:08 AM   #3
barronj
SHUFL

barronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Pirate
Sounds like we'd get along. I don't give much notice, but I'll PM you next time I'm coming. We can trade off on whose boat gets taken.
barronj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2020, 02:03 PM   #4
Gofish2day
Registered Users-pm+

Gofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to Pirate
I would love to join you but feel God made trolling motors for a reason.
Gofish2day is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2020, 02:43 PM   #5
Baysick
Registered Users-pm+

Baysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerBaysick has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofish2day View Post
I would love to join you but feel God made trolling motors for a reason.
No doubt about it, you can cover a lot of ground with a trolling motor. I just love wading so much. Not saying it's the most productive way to fish, but it works for me.
Old 02-14-2020, 02:44 PM   #6
Baysick
Registered Users-pm+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Hawkins View Post
I wish you the best of luck with this. Those requirements knock out about 80% unfortunately. If I was single I would do it. There was a time I could wade all day as long as I had a dry pack of smokes and some frozen waters. Dont smoke now, might be easier.
It's one of the reasons I am single. Over the years I would hear "when are you going to be back home?".... when the fish stop biting, maybe.
Old 02-14-2020, 04:49 PM   #7
wfishtx
Registered Users-pm+

wfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Piratewfishtx has been promoted to Pirate
I'm in. I'm not single so it can't be an every weekend kind of thing for me, but when I'm there, I'm all in, all day.
wfishtx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2020, 11:24 PM   #8
hoosierplugger
Registered Users-pm+

hoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Pirate
Sounds tempting, but I’ll think I’ll keep fishing on my own and call it quits when I want.
hoosierplugger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2020, 07:08 AM   #9
98aggie77566
Stepped in what?

98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate98aggie77566 has been promoted to Pirate
I haven’t been that mad at a fish in years!

On the water at daylight....fish till about 11.

Boat cleaned up and napping by 1. If I can convince the wife to nap with me...that’s a grand slam day!

I agree on the trolling motor comment...and I’m not dragging a beer cooler.
98aggie77566 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2020, 09:41 AM   #10
BretE
It ain't easy bein me.........

BretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to PirateBretE has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98aggie77566 View Post
I haven’t been that mad at a fish in years!

On the water at daylight....fish till about 11.

Boat cleaned up and napping by 1. If I can convince the wife to nap with me...that’s a grand slam day!

I agree on the trolling motor comment...and I’m not dragging a beer cooler.
X2.....except I’m not on the water at daylight. I go when I wake up, eat something and get my gear loaded. I might grind for hours. Or I might fish for an hour or two. Just depends on how I feel at the time. The last thing I want to do is turn fishing into work.
BretE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message