No mix epoxy - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Rod building forum
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2019, 12:29 PM   #1
Pat Helton
Registered Users-pm+

Pat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to PiratePat Helton has been promoted to Pirate
No mix epoxy

Has anyone ever forgot to mix their epoxy? I just coated a rod and then realized that I did nit stir it before I applied it. I need to be more careful since I am getting more forgetful.
Pat Helton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2019, 12:58 PM   #2
johnsons1480
Registered Users-pm+

johnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Piratejohnsons1480 has been promoted to Pirate
No, but I have put what I thought was 1 ml of part A and then what I believe was 3 ml of part B. No real way to tell so I tossed it. Same root cause though, need to pay more attention lol
johnsons1480 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2019, 05:07 PM   #3
Fishsurfer
Snakesurf

Fishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to PirateFishsurfer has been promoted to Pirate
Hell, I just forgot my address a few minutes ago over the phone.
Fishsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2019, 07:18 PM   #4
jreynolds
Hangin at the Point

jreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Piratejreynolds has been promoted to Pirate
I know I've done it before. It happens; just like wrapping a few guides backwards...
jreynolds is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2019, 07:59 PM   #5
JKD
Registered Users-pm+

JKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to PirateJKD has been promoted to Pirate
How about applying finish before final alignment of guides? Yup.... that was fun
JKD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2019, 01:58 PM   #6
pg542
Texas Rod Builders

pg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Piratepg542 has been promoted to Pirate
As long as we are telling on ourselves;;; A few years back I was applying finish to a fairly detailed and intricate crosswrap above the fore grip. I have my drying motor on a timer to shut off when I want it too. On the shelf above the turning drying rod I had left a spool (almost full) of metallic red. Any one who has used metallics knows how they like to un-spiral off a spool unless tied off. Sometime during the night some came unwound and got into the wet finish. The next morning my fancy crosswrap looked like red unicorn vomit. Nothing to do but take a blade to it and start over. Uggh!
pg542 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message