Glock 26 in 9mm: Trade for 9mm Revolver - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Hunting and Shooting Forums > Hunting Board
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
SPI-FlatsCatter
Registered Users-pm+

SPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Glock 26 in 9mm: Trade for 9mm Revolver

I have a Glock Model 26 in 9mm that I want to trade for a 9mm Revolver. Prefer S&W or will consider others if equal condition to my Glock.

Pictures available soon, but mine is cherry --- maybe 40-50 rounds fired in the 4 years since I purchased new.

D2
SPI-FlatsCatter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #2
Syncerus
Too far from the ocean ...

Syncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of PrivateerSyncerus has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Don't you mean that you want a .38 Special or a .357 Magnum revolver?
Syncerus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #3
Trouthunter
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate

Trouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to PirateTrouthunter has been promoted to Pirate
I don't have time to research it but I don't think anyone currently makes a 9mm revolver. And to have to mess with the half-moon clips one would have to ask why?

TH
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #4
SPI-FlatsCatter
Registered Users-pm+

SPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of RiggerSPI-FlatsCatter has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
I dont think there are any in production any longer. Several manufacturers made them as recently as 2006 I think.

I have a lot of firearms. Lots. I don't have a 9mm revolver. I want one. May not shoot it much, but I like to have a few oddballs..........they match me better.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:10 AM   #5
Pocketfisherman
POC chunker

Pocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to PiratePocketfisherman has been promoted to Pirate
Ruger makes a blackhawk convertible with interchangable cylinders for 9mm and 38/357mag.
Pocketfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2008, 10:28 AM   #6
SPI-FlatsCatter
Registered Users-pm+

I actually didn't know that. Thanks.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:33 AM   #7
SPI-FlatsCatter
Registered Users-pm+

Pics

Only thing not pictured is the factory supplied plastic GLOCK case that I DO have and WILL provide in trade.
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
spotsndots
88 Ag

spotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Piratespotsndots has been promoted to Pirate
That's the gun I'd like to have but I don't own any 9mm revolver...I do have a .45 Ruger P90 that I don't use and want to get rid of as well as a Winchester Model 1300 shotgun if either of these interest you.
spotsndots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2008, 12:28 AM   #9
SPI-FlatsCatter
Registered Users-pm+

Thanks spots, but I'm pretty hung up right now on wanting a 9mm (or conv. 9/357) revolver.

BTW I'm in the promised land for tomorrow's commencement address by the POTUS

Gig 'Em '84
Old 12-13-2008, 05:13 AM   #10
Shooter
<<<<<It's a living, don't ask!!

Shooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to PirateShooter has been promoted to Pirate
Taurus 9mm revolvers.

http://taurususa.com/products/gunsel...ts.cfm?page=42
Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message