2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Filling for a Cheesecake

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Texashookset 
#1 ·
I'm getting real good...at least that's what neighbors have been kind enough to say to me...don't know what they say to others ...
My wife passed away recently and she was in possession of a cheesecake recipe that I have been following.

I'd like to experiment a bit and do a layer of the Lucky Leaf Cherry and/or Blackberry filling prior to placing the the cheesecake into the oven. After cooling, of course, sour cream topping goes on as the finishing touch.

If I cover the cheese filling with the can of cherry mix and then place in the oven to cook the cheese filling as the recipe indicates, will the cherry filling stay on top of the cheese filing?

I could probably answer my on question just by doing it, but I really don't want to mess up a good cheesecake.

Look forward to comments from all of you Pro's.

JLD

See less See more
#3 ·
A real, baked cherry cheese cake. My favorite dessert since I could walk and that’s all I ask for on my bdays. I don’t want any gifts, no taking out for dinner and no parties, just cherry cheesecake. Lol. I don’t know how to make them but I’d dang sure taste test whatever you experimenting with that recipe if I lived within 20 miles of you.

Sorry for your loss as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.