2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

******* patio furniture

15K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Rudhal 
#1 · (Edited)
First time posting on here but I have read a lot and got a lot of good info on here. Company where I work throws cable spools and crates in the trash. Thought I would use some of this to build some chairs around my fire pit. One mans trash is another mans treasure. I have made several and some of these are kid sized and I made a taller on for me with bad knees.

By the way, thanks for all the good info on here.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Heres one I made this morning. Call it the Low Rider. Had a can of redwood stain and thought I would use it. One day I am going to buy me a table saw and cordless drill. Would make things easier. I could also use some help on turning the picture around. This is annoying. Bad enough I am not a painter or carpenter but at least I should be able to post a picture correct.

Attachments

#15 ·
I have thought about branding some of them. I have bent some flat iron strips that fit over the sides and attached cup holders. Also use two of these and make a small table for food and drinks to go on either side. Took another spool and cut it down the middle to make ******* end tables. Enough of this carpentry stuff. This old man has got to get back to fishing. It has been fun playing carpenter. Maybe get back to it when it gets too cold and rainy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.